Sad little guy. I am glad to hear that he is on the mend.
That doesn't sound like a very fun weekend. :-( Except maybe the Disney movies/musicals part. :-)
So sorry lil' Bubba.... and to you guys too. hope he's feeling better soon!
Cute/Sad pictures. I hope you are all resting well today.
Poor little Bug! I am glad he is feeling better and I hope you can get out of the house this week! P.S. Only 2.5 more weeks.
That is no fun, poor little guy. I hope he gets back to normal soon.
Poor lit'l guy. :( I hope he is feeling TONS better! It's just not the same when Andrew isn't all smiles. :) WE LOVE YOU ANDREW! :)
ok, so i'm really glad we didn't babysit swap on saturday! sorry it was such a rough weekend for you all.
Poor thing! Cute shots!
so sad. i hate it when kids are sick. I hate that sick look in their eyes. Molly's been throwing up the past two days. probably should take her temp. poor babies.jenn
I'm so sorry! Those weekends are the worst...and in some ways the best. It's nice to feel like they need you so much.
Post a Comment
11 Things to Say:
Sad little guy. I am glad to hear that he is on the mend.
That doesn't sound like a very fun weekend. :-( Except maybe the Disney movies/musicals part. :-)
So sorry lil' Bubba.... and to you guys too. hope he's feeling better soon!
Cute/Sad pictures. I hope you are all resting well today.
Poor little Bug! I am glad he is feeling better and I hope you can get out of the house this week! P.S. Only 2.5 more weeks.
That is no fun, poor little guy. I hope he gets back to normal soon.
Poor lit'l guy. :( I hope he is feeling TONS better! It's just not the same when Andrew isn't all smiles. :) WE LOVE YOU ANDREW! :)
ok, so i'm really glad we didn't babysit swap on saturday! sorry it was such a rough weekend for you all.
Poor thing! Cute shots!
so sad. i hate it when kids are sick. I hate that sick look in their eyes.
Molly's been throwing up the past two days. probably should take her temp. poor babies.
jenn
I'm so sorry! Those weekends are the worst...and in some ways the best. It's nice to feel like they need you so much.
Post a Comment