We love, love, love our photographer, Andee, that we met last year. She does an amazing job. I CANNOT believe she actually pulled off a family photo shoot with the whole Peterson family. But, seriously? 23 people, with kids outnumbering grownups? It was pure insanity.
Even though my mom's face is partially covered, this is probably the best big family one. And Lauren was only halfway there with the pirate face, so that's good. And Mark kind of looks like an angel.
Even though my mom's face is partially covered, this is probably the best big family one. And Lauren was only halfway there with the pirate face, so that's good. And Mark kind of looks like an angel.
Troy's family won the prize for Best Idea in Theory. Seriously, Lauren was doing the pirate face the ENTIRE shoot.
Mark's family won the prize for the Best Coordinating Outfits. The girls looked SO beautiful.
This was the best candid shot. The grandkids all wanted to walk home with Nanna.
We get the prize for Best Prop. Monkey or paci were in every picture. Andrew was NOT cooperative.
Holy smokes. Lydia is so pretty.
This was SO funny, trying to get all the grandkids in. Lots of red faces, lots of crying.
Scotty's family won the Most Cooperative prize. How cute are they? Their kids are the good ones. ;)
Katie and Ryan? Best Engagement Picture. I guess that happens when you are so young and fresh.
My mom and dad could NOT be any cuter in this picture. We'll be using this for their 50th wedding anniversary, I think.
4 Things to Say:
Those are some good pictures!! Fun stuff!!!
Great pictures. I really like the color combination you guys chose. I wish I could click on the pictures, though....I need to see that pirate face closer!
I think these pictures totally capture your family, I love them! I think Lauren looks a lot like Troy when she does the pirate face.
I LOVE Andrew's face in your individual family picture. I can just hear what he's thinking. It's like he's given up on life...
Post a Comment