Monday, August 3, 2009

Lovin' It

We had such a good week last week. Here are some of the things that made it awesome.

*Sewing project = complete. You have no idea what kind of stress sewing creates in our home. It's clearly NOT my hobby, but I'm doing it anyway. I figure, I can't get any worse.

I promise, the slight distance in the picture makes it look better. :) I do love a nice toile fabric, though. It totally makes up for how crooked my stitches are.
*Fantastic workouts. Click here and here for details.

*Impromptu visits from produce-bearing friends. Thanks to Dan, Rachel and Zachie for the deliciousness!!







*Homemade beef chipotle burritos AND Spanish-style tapas...two amazing meals in one day.

*Checked off checklists.
*Swimming. Every day.

*Happy news for best friends. (MOLLY'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!)

6 Things to Say:

haleyhorrocks said...

I love toile. Love, love, love. Sadly I had to take off my toile table runner because Ian tries to do that trick--the one where you try to yank the table cloth off the table without disturbing what's on the table--too many times. And I hear you about sewing being stressful. I pick out so many stitches it's like I'm moving backwards when I sew. What kind of machine did you get??

TPlayer said...

Ours was another impromptu visit...sorry we didn't have food. I'll be better next time, i promise!!

The Mercer Family said...

It's been a while! Thought I'd say hi! You are so busy doing so many things it almost makes me tired! hehe Congrats on Baby boy #2! I have LOVED having two boys. they get along so well and they love to play with each other. I'm sure it will only get better...and a lot louder! :)) Hope you guys are doing well!

Holly and Matthew said...

OH lala! :) GREAT WORK MY DEAR! :) Looks beautiful! JOB WELL DONE! :)

Rachel said...

You can sew a tablecloth for us anytime. We will even trade you produce for it.

Rachel said...

Blogging. Yet another thing you do so very well. You are one of the most talented people I know!! Your blog is so cute! It helps to have such a beautiful family as the subjects for the pictures. It will be fun to follow your blog and get to know you guys better.