It's a good thing...being married to Justin, that is.
So glad we've made it this far, babe...you only have a little piece of eternity left to put up with me. With a little endurance, you can totally make it. Loves.
Pretty much LOVE u two.CONGRATS on your THREE year anniversary. Can we please have a dinner/game night soon too since I'm FINALLY free in the evenings :) miss u guys.
I Love this picture! I'm so glad we were there! It was the most beautiful day! You are such a good-looking couple and you were the most beautiful bride! Look at your gorgeous hair!!! Congratulations!
9 Things to Say:
Happy anniversary! What a good day to get married!!!
um ,i'm thinking this calls for an anniversary gift. let's come up with something.
Congratulations! You guys make such a terrific couple. And a cute kissing picture, too! :)
Raven
Congrats! I don't appreciate the PDA though. :)
Thanks, Megs! Love you too. (Sorry I was in meetings most of the day.)
Pretty much LOVE u two.CONGRATS on your THREE year anniversary. Can we please have a dinner/game night soon too since I'm FINALLY free in the evenings :) miss u guys.
Congrats!!!
I Love this picture! I'm so glad we were there! It was the most beautiful day! You are such a good-looking couple and you were the most beautiful bride! Look at your gorgeous hair!!! Congratulations!
tell me this was at the bountiful temple...
Post a Comment