Life, I mean. I want it to slow down. It seems like every day goes by really fast...And Andrew is growing up really fast...
His first Utah shirt, compliments of the D.I. I so love the D.I.
Thinking I was a genius and copying an idea from a friend, I decided to have Andrew play with some water while I tried to clean the kitchen. Wasn't planning on washing the floor that day, but I did. Apparently I gave him too much water to play with.
Anniversary delights. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having beautiful flowers in my house, so thanks J. Also, he gave me the most thoughtful, surprising gift to date. He put our blog into a book, which I totally love. I gave him a new baseball mitt, a bag of potato chips (because we never get them), a new book, some DELICIOUS orange juice and some crayons (an inside "married" joke that's not really that funny).
I thought making german pancakes would be a festive way to celebrate our anniversary...another idea from a blog to put them in muffin cups. I love the way they turned out. So cute with a little powdered sugar and berry goodness on them.
Andrew now thinks he gets to choose what kind of footwear he sports each day. This was what he came up with...no pants. Just boots.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Things to Say:
I remember doing a similar "practical life" exercise with Amelie where I set up a station for her to pour rice. Same thing happened--too much rice! Live and learn, right? :) And I love the boots.
Raven
Which blog book service/site did Justin use? It looks really cute.
We love popovers (german pancakes in a muffin tin) so much that I got Jake a popover pan.
No pants and just boots is the new statement. I hope you took him to the store like that.
Megs, I miss you. When will I see you again?(Toni Braxton song) Andrew is getting so big. How are you feeling? Do you have a name picked? I will call you.
I also love the DI, and I think german pancakes are a good way to celebrate ANY day!
Post a Comment