I lost our camera battery charger. Grrr. Thanks to eBay, however, we should be getting a new one in the next 7-10 days, and it didn't cost me $50 (yikes, huh?).
Until then, here's a funny video that may or may not bring back traumatizing memories to my siblings...We're a little more gentle with Andrew than Troy was with us.
Monday, August 31, 2009
What You're Missing...
Author: Megan at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 Things to Say:
Thank you for making our day! We love you! Nanna & Papa
We didn't hit you that hard.
He is so cute and getting so big! Very cute video
Cute video. I like Mark's comment. :)
Mark, you hit us hard enough that we cried and didn't laugh...just saying...
I can't help it if you cry just to cry.
1812 Overture...very nice! My memory of this song also involves pain... 9th grade-marching band...a fellow french horn thought it would be "funny" to stop in the middle of the drill. IDIOT! The bells on our marching horns (mellophones) were too big to see over, and down we all went like Dominoes. I had just had my braces put on the day or 2 before so my mouth was BUSTED up! I'm glad you are educating the little one on the finer things in life such as classical music (and gentle violence).
Post a Comment