Thursday, September 3, 2009

Favorites

I think it's because I know I don't have a workable camera right now, but I've noticed SO many moments this week that I wish I could document. Here are some:

1. Andrew walking around with the plunger on his head saying, "hat!" I know that's really gross, but I seriously can't stop laughing every time he does it. Brings new meaning to the word "poopy head"

2. Eating his eggs with his fingers and his toast with a fork.

3. Sitting on my neighbor's porch talking about kids spreading poop on the walls. Thanks friends who have kids even more "creative" than mine. :)

I have to say that the stage Andrew is in right now is probably my favorite so far. We just love him and have so much fun with him. He makes us laugh and I love to see all the things he is learning. This is definitely a "watershed" memory, as my SIL would say. We'll be storing away the last few weeks to reflect on when things are not as good.

2 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

I love his new hat!

Jenny said...

I know the poop thing is common. Thankfully we've never had anything more than newborn explosions.

I can't wait to get my new Christmas camera! Maybe then, I'll blog more.