Monday, September 28, 2009

Mmmm....

I love food. This is what we ate yesterday. It was a lucky day. Fresh Peach Soup...This was DELICIOUS. And easy. Justin was slurping up the last bits with a straw. It was funny.
Beef Kabobs (sans stick) with Lemon Gremolata and Mashed Carrots - I would give this three thumbs up if I had three thumbs.

Cheddar Apple Tart - Deceivingly beautiful. This recipe was SO stinking salty that we both took a few bites and threw the rest away. If I try it again, I'm cutting out every ingredient but the apples and the cheddar. And the puff pastry, because that was good.



6 Things to Say:

Katherine said...

Um... can you share your peach soup recipe? Please?

Kaylyn said...

Peach soup? Yes please.

Jen Holtkamp said...

looks delicious! and yes, i'd love that recipe for peach soup too!

Vicki said...

Lookin' good! The peach soup looks like the fruit soups I tried on our cruise last January. Very yummy!

Rachel said...

Bummer about the cheddar apple tart. You will have to send the beef recipe my way, maybe it will convince me to grow an extra thumb.

Mandi said...

oh my heavens, can I have that peach soup recipe?