
In Andrew's mind, no it cannot.
I've been looking for a backup monkey and finally found a very similar model. I wanted to test the new monkey to make sure Andrew would accept him. It was a success. I think I'll wrap the monkey up for Christmas. Again.
3 Things to Say:
Monkey bars are my favorite thing too. I am glad he has 2 monkeys now. Remember my blue teddy bear from when I was little? I really wish I had had two of those!
Very cute!!I can't believe how big he's getting. He's going to be an awesome big brother. Have you thought about getting the monkey from Build-a-bear? They put a bar code in them so if it ever gets lost and turned in they'll mail it to your house. You can also do a birth certificate and get matching clothes. It's one of my favorite stores.
I think that you need to buy monkey 3, 4, and 5 also! he he he
Post a Comment