Sunday, October 4, 2009

Things to Love

Thanksgiving Dinner a little early (while I still have room in my belly).

Trying to watch Conference with an almost 2-year-old...We finally resorted to letting him watch his own movie in our room while we enjoyed General Conference.

Margherita Pizza...hi. This is so good.

Rainy days where we have to entertain ourselves inside.

Andrew getting his OWN plunger. Lucky boy.

3 Things to Say:

Andrea and Chuck said...

In time life gets easier during conference. I love thanksgiving dinner one year my Mom fixed it all for me for my Birthday. Love that he has his own plunger just wondering...um WHY?

Kaylyn said...

That is a great post. I especially love the Andrew monster!

Colle said...

I sure hope Andrea is right about the getting easier. I found that it was way easier to send them off as well.

I am also wondering why does Andrew have his own plunger?