PEACH SOUP
This is actually adapted from a strawberry soup recipe. I used fresh peaches, but I suppose you could use frozen, or frozen strawberries. Or any fruit of your liking for that matter.
2 c. fresh peaches, sliced
2 c. milk
1 c. heavy cream
1/2 c. sour cream
2 T. white sugar, or to taste (I used less since my fruit was fresh and dripping with goodness)
Directions:Puree peaches, milk, cream and sour cream in a blender or food processor until smooth. Stir in sugar to taste. Chill 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator before serving. Serve in chilled bowls.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Long Awaited...
Author: Megan at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Things to Say:
Yum! Megs, will you make this again before you leave to San Diego on Friday? Thanks!
I will definitely have to make this sometime! Sounds really yummy. I'll just have to get they heavy cream (what kind/brand do you buy?), sour cream, and some kind of fruit.
I can't wait!!!! Yummy!
Post a Comment