Just you wait...One of these days he is going to throw bananas at you while you lay in bed snuggling your second. (I have a whole post about it but basically I do this to George all the time and one day he got me back by throwing bananas at me...He is a bit on the weird side but I am sure Andrew will come up with something. He is into monkeys so maybe it will be bananas.)
3 Things to Say:
Just you wait...One of these days he is going to throw bananas at you while you lay in bed snuggling your second. (I have a whole post about it but basically I do this to George all the time and one day he got me back by throwing bananas at me...He is a bit on the weird side but I am sure Andrew will come up with something. He is into monkeys so maybe it will be bananas.)
he is soo adorable. he's going to make a great brother. (:
Hilarious!
Post a Comment