Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thriller

Also, since Jacki was up from AZ for Molly's wedding, we went on a date to see Thriller at Kingsbury Hall. It was way super fun, minus the scary haunted house people walking around trying to scare us. We were pretty good at dodging them...I think they were too nervous to get close to me, because pregnant women are sometimes unpredictable.

I have one picture, but in said picture, I have about fifty chins, so I'll spare you. Just know it was a really good show.

1 Things to Say:

TPlayer said...

Thriller is fantastic! I love it. I think it's even better when the tickets are free and you get paid to go. Three nights this year- although explaining why the crazy girl in the 80s dress was singing such random songs got a little awkward sometimes. THey had no idea who Lorena Bobbit was. I love being reminded of my age and realizing how young kids are these days.