I just sent my husband to the grocery store to buy five items...He was gone ten minutes, and nine of those minutes were spent on the phone with him talking him through the location of each item, how to find the best price, and which brand was on sale with and without coupons.
The other minute was spent not on the phone because he saw someone he knew.
I'm so glad I didn't have to put my shoes on to go to the store. Justin's the best husband.
9 Things to Say:
This picture is awesome!
I know exactly what you mean. I generally get multiple calls when Ryan is at the store or Costco. But I prefer the calls over going. Good job Justy.
That just totally made my night! I love good, patient, sweet husbands!
ha, ha! you two are so great together!
one time when i sent Chuck he spent a half hour looking for peppercorn's had a worker helping him before he called to say they have no such vegetable I laughed and said try the spice isle it is what we put in the pepper mill. You got to love a good hubby!!!
Sorry never noticed I was signed in as Marshal last comment was me!
good job justin helping to make megan's life easier. i love it when husbands go grocery shopping.
Justin is my kindred-retarded bargain-shopping-brother.
Love the picture. Love the description. Justin's a winner. Love you!
Post a Comment