1. I flip through pictures on my camera to make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm not. I haven't taken pictures for many moons. But these you should definitely try. Really. I've made them three times since I got the recipe.
2. Also, due to the sleeplessness of late pregnancy, I wake up every morning from 2am-4am to have contractions. I don't know why, I just do. Last night I decided to write in my journal. A worthy cause. I haven't written since August 2008. And before that it was July 2007. I used to be so good with my journal. C'est la vie.
3. And if you're wondering about baby progression, I'm dilated to a 1 and 80% effaced. Basically, that means nothing except the baby will come out eventually. Good for him.
4. Last thing. Today when we were leaving the dinosaur museum, Andrew said, "Bye dinosaur. I'll miss you." I teared up. It was so cute and genuine. I wish everyone could meet Andrew at the dinosaur museum. He really is his very best self there.
11 Things to Say:
I'm with you on the early morning sleeplessness. It's a good time to have a snack, or read a book, or check facebook, but I hadn't considered writing in my journal. I'll give it a shot. :)
I'd like to meet Andrew there.
You're funny. I like you.
We will totally meet you at the dino museum. We go there once a week. Let's make a date?
We plan to meet Andrew at the dinosaur museum in July of 2012. Luv Nanna & Papa
Has Andrew been to the dino park up in Ogden? That's a fun place as well
Andrew really is a treat and I cannot wait to go to the dino museum with him.
his "bye dinosaur" is almost as fun as his "granpa-are you okay?". it just doesn't get any better.
where is this baby? I cant believe he isnt here yet. I hope you are feeling great...and doing the deed every day:) ya know, so he will come sooner!
when are you due again? we're excited to see pictures of another cute little martin boy.
I loved seeing you even if it was just for a brief minute. Thanks for being you.
Again...I need this yummy recipe! Looks amazing!
I'm relating to the early morning awakeness thing! I guess I'm getting prepped for how much the baby will be awake at night... We can't wait to meet this new little guy!
Post a Comment