1. October is done
2. Due date is right around the corner (please say you want to come out in November, baby...)
3. Amazing food is planned for the week (black bean tacos, lettuce wraps, turkey pesto)
4. A sweet little boy who doesn't get Daylight Savings (Hello 6am snuggles and 10:30am naps)
5. An incredible husband in EVERY month - every day with him is sweet
7 Things to Say:
love that one of the best things for the week is food is PLANNED only a wife and mother would understand how awesome that is and to be good food even better.
I wish I lived close by to eat that food with and to see that cute little fella.
I wish good food was on our menu. I should use your menu, I am so stuck in a rut when it comes to dinner.
Good luck on the end of the pregnancy!
Good luck on getting that baby hear this month!!
Megan - I'm glad you are a fan of Blue Bell! You should stop by tomorrow. I can't believe you are almost ready to have your baby! It seems like yesterday we were both getting so anxious to have Andrew & bennett. Time flies. Come get some yummy ice cream for that new baby:)
I hope that new baby does come soon. Love you bunches!
love that cute boy!!! I can see him singing tiny tim right now!
Post a Comment