Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is it too late to post these?








I just got my maternity pictures back from my awesome friend who did a GREAT job...Even though I'm kind of a Large Marge in the pictures, I kind of love them. And I had her do a newborn shoot for Henry this afternoon and really can't wait for them to be ready, because he was CUTE CUTE CUTE today.

PS. You'll notice an absence of Andrew in these pictures. He was there, but not excited about being in the pictures for some reason. Here's what he was doing most of the time....

6 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

Hello gorgeous sister! I love, love, love them. Maybe one day I will be prego and look as cute as you?

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Definitely not too late. These are great! Before you and Natasha I had never heard of Maternity shots done professionally. Just the ones you take of yourself as you progress along your pregnancy. I really don't have any of me while pregnant. Seeing these, make we wish I had some, and this will most likely be my last chance to record a pregnancy and it's progress. Hmm. . . something to consider

Sarah B said...

LOVE the pics! I should do something like that...Thanks for the inspiration. Hope all is well!

Natasha Ireland said...

u r gorgeous. love u

Jen Holtkamp said...

you look great! love the pictures!

Devin said...

GREAT photos!