I just think Andrew is so clever. While I was in the bathroom, he pulled the stroller over toward the TV and climbed into the front seat so he could watch Super Why . My poor parenting skills left him in there for almost an hour (he caught an episode of Dinosaur Train as well) while I got ready and took care of Henry. I love how smart Andrew is. And that he likes TV.
*I'm one of THOSE parents. Total proponent of morning television. Judge me. I dare you.
11 Things to Say:
I'd like to meet a parent who isn't. Actually I wouldn't. They probably don't shower.
Judge you? Id rather join you. And that stroller looks sweet. Does it fit both your kids? It looks super light.
Megan, you grew up in front of morning television programs. You turned out GREAT! So, Andrew, enjoy the opportunity to learn. Love, Nanna
Looks like a nice seat to watch super why and dinasour train. Easton enjoys both of those. We also like Sid the science kid! TV is great.
TV is not so bad. I think you are a rockstar mom. Besides Andrew is brilliant so a little TV can't touch that.
hey no worries. when i first had tanner katelyn watched a movie in the morning and in the evening.
speaking of stroller.....i left the stroller in the front lobby of the church....did you remember it? it has MACK in it.....(mack from "cars"). i'm worried about mack.
hmmm..super why...dinosaur train...this is all sounding very familiar...any chance you catch sesame street too? So much for all of my trying to keep the tv off. I'm so grateful for the tv! New babies make everything a party! Andrew is totally clever! I'm loving reading your blog during this transition for us too! You look WAY too good in your pictures, by the way. I love your boys! Our lives are very similar right now and reading your stuff always makes me feel so good!
Would never judge you. You're one of my favorites.
Are you kidding me? Super Why is extremely educational, and he likes musicals. What more can we say.
Haha...I guess I'm pretty guilty then too! But oh well, we're in pretty similar, not to mention desperate at times, situations!!
Post a Comment