While I am totally NOT a pessimist, we had a pretty bad week last week. Alleged kidney infection which morphed into gall stones, grad school applications due, two funerals, cranky kids, no sleep. So, rather than blog in my sickness and frustration, I choose to write this week. In hindsight, it really wasn't THAT bad of a week. Here are the positives:
Friday, January 15, 2010
Murphy's Law
Author: Megan at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Things to Say:
i'm glad you are posting more again. and don't worry, you have way more than 1 reader! :) henry is so cute! we can't wait to meet him in person and of course see you guys again too. hope things are going better :)
Isn’t it wonderful that every day, good or bad, turns into a memory? I love every picture that you post and you definitely have a reader in Argentina who awaits the new posts. I love you! Mom
No bueno. Sorry about the rough week eh. But yes, these wonderful moments make things all better. Cute boys, Megs. And yes... can I give Katie my address?? Nice package.
Cute pictures. Just think...a few more weeks and you can see my face. It will get you through a lot to think about that, I know. :)
I love that last picture. He is so dang cute.
Post a Comment