
Henry's in motion in this one because he's trying to ward off Andrew's hand...He's a little afraid of Andrew. Can you see the fear in his eyes? Really, this picture was intended to be a demonstration of the clown pants.

Andrew is so cool.

So, my sis is the BEST package sender ever. This is the post-Argentina package. Complete with new jewelry, a new book, a cookbook, TWO seasons of Gilmore Girls, and last but not least, and Oreo alfajor. I do like a good Oreo alfajor.

Probably the closest thing to a brother picture for some time. Andrew cannot be trusted to hold Henry for any length of time. He typically shoves him off his lap and says, "All done!"

I don't think this hair is going anywhere. Yay.
8 Things to Say:
oh my heck that kid has so much hair, you could shave it and donate it to locks of love. Your kids are goregous!
He has so much hair! I love it. Katie feel free to send me a package anytime. I am on a waiting list at the library for one of those books and I love gilmore girls.
Thank you profusely for posting. You are very welcome for the package, I am like a giddy kid when I send things I know you will love. Colle, I will put you on the list! :)
That oreo thing looks good. Do they sell them in the US? Why is there so much better food in other countries?
We're proud to be part of Andrew's dinosaurias exhibit. We fit right in don't we. Nanna y Papa
He is such a pretty baby. holy cow. i love that hair. i'm sure that's what everyone says. also, i think he looks just like a mini justin. so fun.
Great pictures, great package-- Love Gilmore Girls. Something else we can talk about. :) Love you!
So I just popped in to say that your kids are so dang cute! Henry is an absolutely darling little boy! I LOVE his hair! We miss you guys and are sad you didn't make it to the Christmas party. Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment