I apologize profusely to my one reader (Katie) who cares about me posting. I've been sidetracked by two very cute but naughty little boys, and haven't gotten to it.

Andrew did this all by himself. I heard him in his room saying, "Look, Nanna Papa....Watch this." Apparently he didn't feel like playing by himself, so he got Nanna and Papa to watch him set up his animals "on the road."
Christmas Morning. Such cute boys, all of them.



And who doesn't need a little "Christmas Story" version of Addie?
5 Things to Say:
That is so cute! Your mom and dad probably loved that!
so sweet! About the cutest thing ever. You have two readers...
I have put off updating for a LONG time. someday I'll get to it...promise??
Okay that almost made me cry because it was so sweet. You will have to make sure your mom and dad hear that story.
I am shedding a tear about how cute that is. I love your family and I miss you. Addie is so stinking cute!
Papa put comments in the wrong place but we are honored to be watching Andrew's parade. I think we need a copy of all these pictures. Our hearts are touched, our eyes a bit wet and our spirits soaring. We love you so very much! Nanna y Papa
Post a Comment