My sis and I just started a book review blog. It's nothing fancy, but we read a lot of books. If you like to read books too, you could look at this.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Check it...
Author: Megan at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sis and I just started a book review blog. It's nothing fancy, but we read a lot of books. If you like to read books too, you could look at this.
Author: Megan at 11:08 AM
3 Things to Say:
we love to read as well and will definitely check the new blog out
Megan- I am so glad you did this...I always need help finding books I want/are worthy reading so your blog will help a ton I am sure!
This is so very unlike me, but I saw your blog at Carrie's and had to pop over to say hello. Henry is darling. I'm in love with all of that hair!! Hope all is well with you guys!!
Post a Comment