THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Henry is adorable and Andrew is handsome. Or should it be Henry is handsome and Andrew is adorable (so that the H's and A's stay together). In any event, both young men are keepers and I will definitely be keeping them as mine, a right of every Nanna. Luvs, Mom/Nanna
4 Things to Say:
Oh hello cute boys!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Henry is adorable and Andrew is handsome. Or should it be Henry is handsome and Andrew is adorable (so that the H's and A's stay together). In any event, both young men are keepers and I will definitely be keeping them as mine, a right of every Nanna. Luvs, Mom/Nanna
Megan I miss you. We love your little family so much. Thanks for having Ryan over for dinner while I was gone. :)
You've gotta love the candid shots. :) ADORABLE! Do I see a lit'l dimple in Henry's right cheek? :)
Post a Comment