I love my life, but lately I've been a stress case about some things...
Like why my 2-year-old can't seem to get along with other kids
Why my baby hates to sleep
Why I can't be Supermom or Superwife when it seems like everyone else can
Why I feel so helpless when bad things happen in the world and I have nothing to contribute
Which is why I'm so grateful for these babies...There is just something about working out with a new pair of running shoes that makes me feel like for one second maybe I can be Supermom, make a difference in the world, and magically have energy even without sleep.
So thank you, new Nike LunarGlides. You bring me peace. And you look super fancy.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Best Feeling Ever...
Author: Megan at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Things to Say:
I TOO LOVE YOUR SHOES. And ps, Danny coulnt believe how well the boys got along. He told me as we were laying in bed that he has never seen him play so well with anyone. Which I guess means, Im coming to your house next time for them to play. Aight? But it will have to be really early, I will drop danny off for work at 8 and then head on down. Lets plan it.
Who are these Supermoms and Superwives you speak of? I don't think they really exist except as an annoying figment of every mother/wife's imagination.
Awesome shoes! Very fancy.
I heard that benedryl will help with stress cases 1,2, and 3... probably not so much for #4 though. But 3 out of 4 isn't bad. And I agree with Raven about the annoying figment issue. I would like to meet one REAL supermom. I think you need a trip down to Springville. I know just the place for you to come...
maybe this will cheer you up... the word verification word is abiour. which to me sounds like 'happy hour' said by a drunk person.
Andrew gets along just fine with me! If all it takes to remove all that stuff in your head is a pair of shoes.....dear daughter in law.....we're going shoppin on me.
Dude I need to get some new shoes. :) Rock on Super Mama.
OH MY GOSH, I swear you took the thoughts straight out of MY HEAD to write this post...good news is your not alone and Raven is probably soo right, Smoms dont exist we just THINK they do and beat ourselves up over it. Your a super mom to me, NO JOKE... I think your a rock star and with those shoes...whoa look out world... :) lets play soon.
Dear Supermom/Superwife:
SWEET SHOES! There is nothing like a great workout eh? :) You go girl! What a great choice in word selection: “super” (in my opinion)meaning: classy, excellent, first-rate and the list could go on. :) So… that name suits you well my dear.
Keep up the great work and influencing many for good! You are greatly loved! Have a fabulous weekend and I hope and pray you get a little more sleep than you did the night before. :)
Signed,
One of your cheering fans :)
Yeah, like everybody else said: Supermoms/Wives don't exist. They're pretend, not real world. And kids all have different dispositions (my sister was CRANKY I was only four when she was born, but I still remember...like it was yesterday), so you can't compare. It's hard not to, living in UTah, but just don't compare yourself to anyone. There's always someone who seems like they are one step above you, so you'll never make yoursef feel good.
And also, you should take a trip to New Mexico. Albuquerque, maybe? I hear it's great.
Those look pretty magical - I love that you are so diligent about going to the gym. Hope you have all the energy you need!
SWEET shoes!! No wonder you go to the gym a lot.. if i had shoes like that i would too. :)
supermoms dont exsist-- i have those days ALL THE TIME. andrew is a sweet boy- be grateful for his strong spirit. i feel the same with about my kids some days. :)
you will adjust- it takes time my friend. send Andrew over to play if u want- carson can always use someone to be tough with. :)
anytime...
Post a Comment