Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A math problem to brighten your day...

Not a big fan of math. However, according to my calculations:

250 hours of studying for the GMAT(no joke)+25 admissions essays(again, not exaggerating)+I'm ashamed to admit how much money+1,000,000,000 hours of worry+countless prayers=

1 very happy husband who just got accepted into Texas A&M's graduate program for an MBA!!!!


Good job to the Justin who will soon be an Aggie. He totally looks like one, right?
PS. I don't even know what an Aggie is.

13 Things to Say:

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sofia L said...

That is awesome!! Congrats! At least it doesn't snow as much in Texas as it does in Ut. I think you guys will love it there. I've heard tons of great things about living there.

Sally said...

congrats... i think. i assume that means you don't want to date us anymore. how long will you be aggies? yeah, we need to figure out what one is. and when do you leave? i'm happy for you... yet very sad.

Brooke said...

awesome! i'm so excited for you guys to be texans! i guess this means we'll have to visit when we go to texas?
good job putting in all that time and effort justin. it really payed off.

Kaylyn said...

My co-worker says it is a bull/cow because it is an agriculture thing. She went to Utah State so I guess we should trust it. I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to come to see you.

Jen Holtkamp said...

yea! felicidades! texas is so foreign to me, neither of us have been. but now we'll have an excuse to visit :) i think an aggie is a person that has something to do with agriculture (???) buena suerte!

Laurel said...

Congrats!!!! You're gonna love TEXAS!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations to your family! We are excited for you (sad for us), but that is so cool!

The Thompsons said...

Congrats Sweet Pea! Grad school is a lot of fun and a lot of hard work.....a lot like the mish. :)

Jaclyn said...

This is fantastic! Texas sounds so nice right now-- I was going to write and say that an aggie was a horse because that's what UC Davis and USU's mascots are. A&M though has a collie dog - not kidding. Love you!

Sarah B said...

Congrats guys! Glad all the hard work paid off! When do you leave? A going-away party is in order here.

Jill said...

hey thats awesome! congrats!

Stephen said...

An "aggie" is one who attends an agricultural college.