So, I think I may have mentioned that winter isn't my favorite season. My in-laws have decided to help me find something good about the cold...and here it is:

Freakin' rockstar going off the jump. Was this before or after I ran over the reflector post? Don't remember.

Showing my awesome mittens that Sean let me borrow. Was this before or after I rolled the snowmobile? Don't remember.

And what's a snowmobile trip without a nappy hair, freezing cold kissing picture?

My awesome parents-in-law took care of the kids while we got to play ALL day. It was so super fun, and Andrew was, of course, in HEAVEN playing with Grandma and Grandpa.
5 Things to Say:
Totally agree. You have to embrace it!
Awesome! That looks like a lot of fun, I am jealous girl! And yes...PLEASE come visit us again in AZ. Why don't you come in the blazing summer this time and we'll swim all day and sip lemonade by the pool? Sounds good to me :) Oh, and CONGRATS to Justin! When does he start?
Thank you Mom & Dad!!! It was a blast!
Congrats to Justin. And hurray for in-laws.
I am glad you didn't die. Love, Me
Post a Comment