Wow! We think he is saying, "My whole family is great. But, who are the crazy people named Nanna and Papa who live in the computer?" Seriously, he is so adorable and he looks so grown up!
His voice is pretty deep, it matches his "man" hair I guess.
Cute little man ...I thought I heard the beginning of a giant growl developing :)
adorable. nothing better than baby chatter.
Post a Comment
4 Things to Say:
Wow! We think he is saying, "My whole family is great. But, who are the crazy people named Nanna and Papa who live in the computer?" Seriously, he is so adorable and he looks so grown up!
His voice is pretty deep, it matches his "man" hair I guess.
Cute little man ...I thought I heard the beginning of a giant growl developing :)
adorable. nothing better than baby chatter.
Post a Comment