Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Outings

Potty training kind of confined us to home for a few days, but on Saturday we decided it was time to venture. We met up with Sean, Sarah and their kids plus Rick and Doris for a day at the children's museum. So fun.

I promise the boys did more than just eat. Well, Andrew did.
Speaking of outings, I told Andrew that we were going to the library, so he needed to get some shoes and pants on. (Yes, it's true, pants are not mandatory attire around our house. Just when we go outside.) This is the outfit he came up with.


So what did I do? Put him in the car and went to the library, of course. He got a few comments about his cool boots, with which he wholeheartedly agreed. He's a cool kid.

So, the polls are open...Should I give this little scraggle monster his 2nd haircut? His hair is looking pretty sweet these days.

4 Things to Say:

Kaylyn said...

2 things: 1) Andrew, you are super cool in your boots. 2) Henry, you kind of look like a dinosaur in the last picture. But a very cute dinosaur.

Laurel said...

I vote No 2nd haircut. When he is a teenager you will want to cut his hair all the time... now just enjoy it! Katie you thought he looked like a dinosaur I thought he resembled his Grandpa Dar. So does Dar look like a dinosaur?

Jaclyn said...

Andrew is the coolest kid ever-- glad you got to leave the house! I can't decide about Henry's hair. I'll have to ponder. Love you tons!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

What a champ! The boots are stylin'! I have taken my kids many a time in very exciting outfits! Abby's hair has a way of looking especially "bed-heady" whenever I need to be somewhere and she's usually wearing red and purple with her shoes on the wrong feet!
Long hair is totally in right now...maybe you should just let it go...