--WARNING--
This is going to be kind of a gushing post...It's one of those days for me. So, I apologize in advance for the gushy-McGusherson-ish tone.____________________________________________________________________
1. The smell of baking banana bread. We've been getting bananas in our co-op the last few weeks, but Andrew is on a banana binge, so I've had a hard time getting them overripe to make my mother-in-law's banana bread. Oh, baby.
2. That Henry and Asher are almost the same size...And yet, Henry is 3 months older than Asher.
(I realize this doesn't show comparative sizes, but both boys' faces are super funny.)
to this:
4. The boys' nap schedules are totally working for me...Because they're both sleeping at the same time. It's so awesome.5. My cousins. Went to a baby shower for Darc and left with a whole new perspective of motherhood. Such good moms they are. Thanks for all the advice!
6. That my parents are serving a mission. They are learning and growing so much, and those of us at home are definitely reaping huge blessings for their service. We're so grateful for the miracles they witness each day.
7. Pretty much all the moms in my life. My mom-in-law, my mom, my sisters-in-law, my friends...All of these people who inspire me to be a better mom...which is a long shot, I know, but I definitely have something to work towards.
Okay, I think I'm done now. I'll try to be more witty and less raving lunatic in my next post.
5 Things to Say:
I love your list. You are a marvelous mom!
One more thing. Thanks for including me in your list of people you love.
Oh. Your mom is so cute. I love her. And you. Happy Mom's Day.
great pix of andrew....in his only two stages.....total meltdown....and utter ecstacy. What a guy. does it get any better? Pls give him a big hug from grandpa.
i love the smell of banana bread as well. henry is so adorable - i hope we have kids that look like him! (probably not, but one can always wish, right?)
Post a Comment