For those who didn't make it to the tulip fest...This was the WINDIEST day ever, but the bloom factor was awesome. I think it said that 75% of the flowers were in bloom.
Andrew has magic powers by the way. He totally changed the colors of these flowers.
Henry appreciated the wind not at all. He was not pleased that someone was constantly blowing in his face. I don't know why that bugs him.See if you can spy the little fella in this picture that made the tween girl in front of us wet her pants.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Last time, I promise.
Author: Megan at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Things to Say:
Oh man, I don't really like snakes either. My little brother stuck one in the handle bars on my bike once. The snake couldn't get out and I never rode my bike again. Yikes, yikes, yikes.
Andrew is a cute little magician.
You know what, don't judge the tween, I almost wet my pants when I found it in the picture. There are many reasons that Katherine and I are bf's but one of the reasons is because we both hate snakes.
that was like an I spy picture. it took me a second to find it. and i don't know what henry's problem is, i love love love people blowing really hard in my face at all times.
magic... hahaha!! that is a super cute pic! :) LOVE the colors-- we only went once this year--- lucky you guys!!
My kids would have totally caught that snake. And it was great chatting with you the other night. I love you!
Post a Comment