We have ants. Billions and BILLIONS of ants. In a weak and somewhat idiotic attempt to get the guys in our backyard, I put a little ant bait/trap thingy on top of the ant mound. After I sprayed it with the hose. And guess what? That have ABSORBED IT into their new home. (Which they rebuilt really fast. I was kind of impressed.) I'm sure it is sitting over their mantle in their little ant cave and they are just laughing at me, thinking I could get them with one puny trap. AND, I have fireant stings/bites all over my hands and legs from the boogers living in my pantry. Yep, you read that right. MY PANTRY.
But I have a message for you, little fellas. I do not give up easily. And I have a LOT of money for ant killing tactics. You will pay for this. Consider that a threat.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
I feel dumb.
Author: Megan at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Things to Say:
YUCK! Go Megan, fight the good fight.
oh no!!! im sorry-- i feel for you. I'd be ticked too!! hang in there.... ill ask Nick what he recommends. miss you guys!!
You are pretty feisty. Those suckers hurt really bad. good luck. Keep us updated.
I am still waiting for our first fire ant bite.....hopefully waiting for a LONG time.
I've read about some kind of home remedy for ants (but the little sugar ants...) using borax and something else that is supposed to be kid friendly. You should google it and see if there are any cheap home remedies for fire ants. And then you can re-allocate your ant killing budget to your Sanuk shoe budget.
ew gross! i hate those things. i rarely spent time outside. abby survived a couple attacks.
ew!
i hate bugs so much that it gets a bit ridiculous sometimes. so I HEAR YA. ps. i was just thinking.. how's life without your dreamy king bed? and has a headboard project jumped out of your hat yet? i want to make one as well for a guest room, which means i'm hoping that our queen will end up a guest bed someday of course. haha.. oh i dream of a king.. DREAM!! (i'm really good at commenting 'on topic')
Go Megan, go!! Best of luck ;)
Post a Comment