Saturday, August 14, 2010

I need them.

Just found the new favorite shoe website for me, Justy, and kiddos...

sanuk.com

You should go look.

6 Things to Say:

haleyhorrocks said...

Yeah, we sell them at REI. Every time someone comes through with them, I give the yoga mat flip flops a little squeeze and imagine myself wearing them...being so so comfortable...

Val Murphy said...

I need to cave in and buy ME some!! I bought Tyson a pair for fathers day two years ago and after a couple months of having them he decided to see if they were fireproof by sticking one of them in the campfire...awesome!

Oh, and they are NOT fireproof...just so ya know ;)

Jen Holtkamp said...

i have a couple of pairs of sanuks and love them too!

Natasha Ireland said...

uh oh, now I think I need them. way to go Meg.

Arica said...

i love their slogan.. "it's not a shoe, it's a sandle"

Unknown said...

we looooove sanuks!