Monday, August 9, 2010

To my honey

Happy anniversary to the best husband, daddy and bug/small animal killer that ever lived on this earth...
*Hey, I have an idea...How about you do accounting all day to celebrate. Then we'll have the missionaries over to top off the best anniversary of your life. :)

8 Things to Say:

Colle said...

Happy Anniversary!! It is a good day for an anniversary!

La said...

Aw. You guys are just so romantic.

Kaylyn said...

Funny thing, I looked at the calendar and thought, "why does August 9th ring a bell as something important?" Thanks for answering my question. Happy Anniversary you crazy kids.

Jen Holtkamp said...

you two are so perfect for each other! who else would spend anniversary dinner with the missionaries?! :)

Jaclyn said...

Happy anniversary to one of my favorite couples-- Love you both!

Val Murphy said...

You guys are the best! Happy Anniversary :)

Nola said...

I am sorry that I forgot your anniversary! Thank you for having the missionaries come to your home! We love you!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! We love you guys and I'm in love with your cute new family photo on the side! Way to be gorgeous and be surrounded by handsome men!