I think this is a good depiction of our lives until two days ago when Justin started school...Basically, we would go to the gym, Andrew would hang out in his undies most of the day, and we would run errands during naptime. That's it. Really.
I love that Andrew has some of my traits...Except I don't eat and spit out lemon peels.
This was pre-furniture...Oh my. It was so not awesome trying to feed Henry without a high chair.
We aren't very good at catching our frogs.
But I'm really good at getting awesome action shots.
Andrew is taking swimming lessons. I can get him to do anything in the pool if I tell him to do it "like a shark."
Henry is sleeping through the night. Halle-freaking-lujah.
Henry sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating. But not very far, because even though it got snipped, it's still kind of attached.
Henry is still obsessed with doorstops.
He came crawling into my room yesterday with this in his hand. Before I had kids, I didn't even know that these were removable.
Summary: We love Texas.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
What are kolaches? Anyone?
Author: Megan at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Things to Say:
Kolaches are wonderful little sausage rolls with little cheese bits in the sausage. You can also get them with jalepeno (like everything else in TX). In Dallas, they are sold at the local Korean donut shops.
You guys are so cute...thanks for the updates...I keep checking :) Good thinking on the shark stuff...love that little guy!!
I cannot wait to get there and play with all ya'll for 10 days. Henry, good job on sleeping through the night, you just made your mommy REALLY happy.
So glad you're loving Texas! But we sure miss you guys here in Utah. I love reading your updates and seeing all your pictures. Awesome frog action shots! :-)
HALLELUHA --- and Upadate from Texas. Henry is looking gianormous. and is that a quilt/bedspread with a splash of yellow? it's really cute and I am jealus. Mandi
Im glad you love Texas, I love your bedspread!
sleepibng through the night??? HOORAY!! u deserve it! glad ur enjoying TX-- i hear u are in the same ward as Kim n James Smith- Cathryn's sis. they are a super fun fam!
how did u like the pic book??
RUN! do not walk to your nearest kolache store and buy some. seriously
Sounds like it will be great a great 2 years.I think I can speak for the both of us when I say we sure liked the people there but we weren't so fond of the state. Glad things are different for you guys!I think our dog misses the heat though. He's been lying in the sun since we got here. He's probably cold.
yea for sleeping through the night!
I stick out my tongue when I concentrate too. Although I'm definitely not as cute as Henry. It's something you may not have known about me because I do it when I am attempting to cook or do other things beyond my capacity. And when did I ever do things like that before?
I'm so glad you guys are loving it there! Hooray for Henry sleeping through the night!!!! I'm so happy for you! Sorry we haven't been in contact for a while. We've been out of town more than we've been here this last month. How's your achy vein doing? We miss you guys and can't wait to see more updates!
Post a Comment