If you can name that movie (Molly can't participate), I'll give you $1.00 next time I see you.
So, we had a great Thanksgiving/Henry's birthday...
We went to the Sharps' house, which was lovely. The dinner was wonderful, and it was very fun to spend time with the Sharps and Wildes. We wouldn't mind being just like them when we grow up.
-the goods-
-the papas-
(isn't that cute that they all wore the same shirt? Not planned.)
(isn't that cute that they all wore the same shirt? Not planned.)
5 Things to Say:
What wonderful friends you have! We love the pictures of your Thanksgiving celebration! Friends are definitely gifts from Heavenly Father.
Are you sure they didn't plan that shirt thing?? The table setting was beautiful.
Shag! Oh wait, am I allowed to play?
Ok, there's another Texas person I know. I can't remember her name, but one of the Mamas. The one with the long hair.I know her!
she lived next door to me in the dorms. I'm thinking Sarah Hendrix...yes? help!
Post a Comment