Friday, November 19, 2010

Unlikely Events

I never thought I'd live to see the day that I had a successful sewing project...But, after a couple hours yesterday and about 20 minutes this morning, I did it.
Yes, it's true. I sewed aprons for all our little preschool friends. And they were DARLING. It helps to have the cutest models in the "whole wide world" as Andrew would say. :)

We had a very fun preschool class today, and every time I get to teach, it makes me MISS teaching. Like in a big way. I realize I taught middle school, which isn't quite the same as preschool, but I just miss it. Another thing I didn't see coming.

Another unlikely event...Justin had a day off. We went to the children's museum in Waco and the boys loved it even MORE than the last time we went.
And that's it for pictures lately...But stay tuned for some awesomely cheesy birthday posts for Henry and Andrew...I want to fit in with the blog crowd, so maybe I will make a list of three things I like about Andrew and one thing I like about Henry. There's got to be at least one. ;)

4 Things to Say:

La said...

You must be channeling some serious Peterson genes to whip up those cutie aprons. I am think I will never be able to be as cool as you. Awh. I wasn't really holding my breath.

Kaylyn said...

The aprons es muy bueno. I cannot wait for those birthday posts. Can I suggest that one of Andrew's be the conversation I overheard yesterday? Thank you.

lizdye said...

WACO? That is funny, or sad, uh, I dont know what to say. But havent heard about WACO in a long time. Anyway, Andrew must REALLY love you becuase you took him to a museum. Eddy doesnt even know what that word means, but you are inspiring me to take him. Im going to do it, this week, I wil take him to the Dino one in Ogden. Okay, I have committed myself. Thanks, you just help me try to be a better mom this week!

Jen Holtkamp said...

oh wow, good job! i can't sew for the life of me. can you just ship henry out to VA?! we promise we'll take very good care of him! :)