Andrew's mind is an amazing thing. We had a very serious family conversation the other night. We were talking about family goals, and Andrew's answers were so great.
1. What do you want to become? "Go to school like Dad."
2. What do you want to do? "You be a mommy and Dad be a daddy and I be an Andrew."
...So far so good...
3. What do you want to achieve? "Hot dog. I can be a hot dog Andrew, and you be a hot dog mommy and you be a hot dog daddy."
4. What places do you want to visit or live? "Children's museum and the dinosaur museum."
5. What things do you want to have? "Sailboat and a hot dog."
...Starting to see a pattern...
6. What people do you want to meet? "London. And hot dog."
We also talked about making good choices and how Andrew can help have a happy family. I said, "Maybe you can help by being nice to Henry." He said, "I will be nice to the golden key."
No idea.
Monday, November 8, 2010
3 Year Old Logic
Author: Megan at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Things to Say:
Oh dear, I am laughing VERY hard right now and disturbing my office. I myself enjoy a nice hot dog.
love it! he cracks me up. give the kid a hot dog already!! and i think you need to let him visit his museums, which happen to be in utah... so maybe you should seriously consider moving back... you, know, for your son's goals sake.
the golden key?! that is hilarious!
you really should have these conversations when he's not hungry. :)
Way to go Andrew! What awesome answers! You are just like our missionaries - they love hotdogs too!
Oh my goodness...if that kid isn't a smarty-pants or what....I love his wit!! What a sweet kid :)
Post a Comment