Monday, April 25, 2011

Droopers

I think this kid has the cutest, naturally devious smile ever.

Okay, REALLY? Can I get a Dar Peterson YOUTH FACE?

I love him. And I love that he had a boogie on his finger and wanted to wipe it on me in this picture.

Seriously. This kid is a BOY... Thanks to Natasha and Taylor for lending us the froggie. :)

I know, right? He's totally getting voted Best Personality.

10 Things to Say:

Unknown said...

That Dar face is priceless!

Kaylyn said...

Oh my, could this boy be any more Peterson? I doubt it. Dar Peterson face at its finest. Love this kid so much.

Nola said...

I told Dad that we need to take a picture of him in the same pose and post it somewhere. He is well practiced with the "youth face" because of our mission experiences!

Jaclyn said...

Could he be any cuter? I'm loving how grown up he looks. Andrew could definitely grace the cover a kids' GQ.

Mandi said...

so VERY cute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the clothes you have on those boys!

Jen Holtkamp said...

andrew is adorable and his facial expressions kill me!

Natasha Ireland said...

Glad to see the frog make a debut. :) These pictures are AMAZING...did you take them? They are incredible. LOVE these two boys :) YOU KNOW you make em so cute you need a handful more. haha :)

Natasha Ireland said...

ps. COME PLAY KILLER BUNNIES :) and stay up late again

Laurel said...

I have a picture of that face with Dar in his pjs in the front yard of the farmhouse! I will get it to you!! Same exact face! But Andrew is cuter. Does Andrew break things when he tries to fix them?

Trent and Meg said...

Oh seriously--that is the cutest face EVER! Your boys are so darling...I love their little personalities!!! :D