Monday, April 25, 2011

Henry, Henry, Henry

I think this is the one where the train has been edited out. Or else he was saying, "step off, brotha." Either way, I can see it.

I don't know why, but this picture is so cute to me.

Pretty standard Henry. He looks like he is about to get in trouble, so he gives this blank look, like he's totally innocent.

Height of happiness. Train in hand, running away from Mommy.

As close as we could get. So silly.

Once again, pretty standard.

Gig 'em! What a kid.

12 Things to Say:

La said...

Okay. These are adorable pictures. I love the Texas blue bells in the background, the clothes, and their cute faces. Those two boys are very cute. And I know cute, trust me.

Unknown said...

He is so handsome.

Raven said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your two boys are just stunningly adorable.

Kaylyn said...

I love them so much. His little expressions are just priceless. I can't wait to play with him!

Nola said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful, wonderful pictures! We miss each of you so very much and the pictures help us a lot. We are saving up lots and lots of hugs for each of you. Henry and Andrew are such handsome young men!

Jaclyn said...

I love how well the boys match their dad's suit. Too cute!

Jen Holtkamp said...

we love henry! i can't believe how light his hair has gotten. can't wait to see you guys!

Jenny said...

so cute. i'd say we have some girls they could marry but...we're related.

Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys in the not too distant future!

Laurel said...

He is very very handsome!

Debi said...

You have the most adorable little boys I have ever seen! Both of them! They're extremely good looking! Good job you two.

haleyhorrocks said...

I was eating a wrap while I read this post and wasn't going to comment because my hands were dirty, but this post warranted hauling myself out of my chair, washing my hands, sitting back down, and writing this comment. You know how good something has to be to do that. These pictures are so cute! I love that one of Andrew, arching his one eyebrow.

Trent and Meg said...

What a sweetheart! Thanks for sharing :D