So far so good in the California department. It's super pretty here, we love our little (not actually little...We have a Costco 5 minutes away...My Texas friends can probably hear my joyous shouts from here) town, and it is really amazing how 10 months of Justin being gone basically all the time has helped us be really grateful for him. (sap, stop dripping from my fingers...it's making the keyboard sticky)
 |
| Henry is really, REALLY glad that Grandma and Grandpa let him borrow their train set. This kid is in LOVE. |
 |
| Opening birthday presents...Andrew and Henry got to pick out one (dollar) present each. Thus, the lacing beads and water guns. Indian givers? I think so. (Sorry, after typing that, I thought, that's probably not PC. But, I don't know how else to describe their gift giving.) |
 |
| We have an awesome lake about 3 miles from our house. We went and saw the fish (maybe tadpoles, I don't know...) and geese and ducks today. The boys want to run there every day. I think we might. |
 |
| At the incredible farmer's market our town has every week. We found paella and neopolitanas de chocolate. Happy birthday to Justin! The boys ate two pints of strawberries in like an hour. |
 |
| See? We're all so happy. |
4 Things to Say:
YEA--so glad you guys are settling in well to life in CA :)
ersatzgiver -- politically correct form of "Indian Giver"
yea...I'm serious.
WOW! California! What a party! I'd come visit you just to see your farmers market!
oh wow! paella and napolitanas...that's an amazing find!
Post a Comment