Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why being me is kind of awesome.

JUST FOUND THIS SAVED POST...I didn't post it because I hate, double hate, loathe entirely how I look in these pictures, but I'm totally posting it anyway. Two reasons:

1. I haven't updated for a month...And it's time...And this one is already done.
2. It is awesome being me. I have a pretty good life.

I'm so popular with the boys...Finally.

I'm really smart because I can count past 20.

Even though I have frizzball hair, Andrew still tells me I look beautiful.

6 Things to Say:

grandpa rick said...

what a great mom. thx for being so popular with our grandsons. Love to you all.

Colle said...

That is a awesome when your kids loves you. Kinslee is my first kid who totally loves me.

Jen Holtkamp said...

love these pictures of you guys! especially YOU meg!!!

Sally said...

you always look stunning megan! and you are awesome!!

Jaclyn said...

These are beautiful. I love them.

La said...

I love you guys.