I don't know about you, but that little nursery rhyme kind of freaks me out.
Anyway, we are. Home again, that is. We LOVED our time in California. It was a really good summer for us in so many ways. We loved seeing Justin more, we loved the summer of fresh fruit gluttony, we loved the runner-friendly town we lived in, and we loved that Henry seems to be on the upswing of his 18 month funk we call his life. Now we are back in Texas, and although it is a little warm, we couldn't be more pleased to be home, going back to school (Justin and Andrew) and back with all the wonderful friends we have here.
On our way back to Tejas, we spent some time in Utah. It was super fun. For more comprehensive pictures, you can look at
Katie's blog. Hopefully the speedo pictures don't make you feel uncomfortable. Or hopefully they do? :)
 |
| Girl cousins. I think it's been more than 20 years since we have been together with everyone. It was way fun. |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| Andrew and some of HIS girl cousins. He loved all the attention. He was totally in demand to fulfill all prince/daddy/garbage man duties in the many games of pretend. |
5 Things to Say:
Your hair is so long and pretty. Your boys look like grown-ups. And I wish I was at the beach. . .
Good updates. Good times. I miss you all.
We love the pictures and we are so glad that you made it back home safely and that your summer was wonderful. Justin, enjoy your final semester! Andrew, enjoy your first day of preschool tomorrow (the open house adventure)! Megan and Henry, have a great time spending some alone time while Andrew is enjoying preschool.
It was so good to see you Megs, and I'm still waiting to meet your boys ;)
Such a cute family! So glad you were able to hang with Katie and your fam. Love you!
Post a Comment