In July, we went to Southern California. I love it there and wish we could live there. Maybe someday. But for now...some pictures to tide us over.
 |
| No, it's not Disneyland. It's the SD Zoo. One of my favorite places. We saw a cheetah on a leash, just taking a walk with a zookeeper...that was really cool. After that, Andrew said, "I want a cheetah for a pet." Sure thing, kiddo. We also got an amazing view of the polar bear swimming (and a 50-year-old woman laughing at the polar bear like she was on some kind of narcotic) and an up close view of the lions taking a nap. |
 |
| Team Mom! We even have matching shirts. So nerdy, but we really didn't plan it. I wish people would mistake us as twins, but we don't really look alike. :) |
 |
| At President and Sister Clark's house. They were super generous and great hosts. And they have a zipline in their backyard. Pretty fantastic. |
 |
| Building a castle. The boys LOVE the beach. |
 |
| And Henry loves the camera. Remember when we thought he was going to be a toothless wonder? This summer has been fruitful for his mouth. |
 |
| Until next time, my friends. |
And I don't like how this is becoming a tradition in my posts, but all the things I DIDN'T take pictures of:
- Fun barbecue at Pres. and Sis. Clark's house with them reminiscing about their mission...including some awesome pictures of Justin wearing a little boy's shirt...wow.
- Hanging with the Dockendorfs and the Clarks. Such cool people.
- Seeing Hna. Pidwerbecki and new husband and eating an omelet the size of my second child.
- The boys and I driving for 9 hours and everyone still staying relatively happy!! (it really was a miracle)
- Chatting with Camille ALL DAY LONG. We should really live by each other. :)
- Pointing out every road that I've ever traveled with Molly and her family to Justin, who sincerely tried to look interested.
- Getting sunburned on one arm because we were stuck in L.A. traffic for two hours.
1 Things to Say:
hooray for SD! whose mission president did you visit?
Post a Comment