We live near Sacramento. And I'm glad. There are many good things about Sacramento.
1. The train museum. Henry was FA-REEAKING out of his mind the whole time. He loved it.
2. River Cats games. They have a really pretty field (didn't watch much of the game, but the field was nice. :)
3. Living by cousins. SO many girls and they are so nice to my boys. These are some fun ladies.
4. This river. Did you know that a whale and her calf swam the wrong way and got stuck here? Pretty cool, if I do say so myself. And the whale lived, if you were wondering.
5. Living here with this guy. I kind of have a crush on him.6. Living by Uncle Mark. He is a riot. Andrew loves his uncles. Now if they could all just live in one place...
Mark showing Andrew how to beat Angry Birds.
Pretty Jenny. And Charlotte, wrapped in swaddling clothes.
So, we like it here. We are still wondering where the wind will blow us in December, but enjoying the present.
8 Things to Say:
But you're coming back to Texas next month, right??
for some reason i thought you were living more in the southern part of california. we passed through sacramento a couple weeks ago on our way to stockton. i wish we had known you were that close!! we miss you guys like crazy heads!
I cannot believe how long your hair is! Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!!
I was in Sacramento a couple of weekends ago and went by the train museum (sadly it was closed) and a Rivercats game. I wish I would have known you live that close.
I love the picture of you and Justin and of the kids dog piling Mark. I miss Mark. I haven't seen him in forever.
Oh man, I want to live by Mark & Jenny. I am uber jealous.
I section the notion about the super long hair! I've never seen it that long! Loved the posts I want to live in Cali!
I am nit jealous you live by Mark. Only because he calls me Darc Vader though.
Post a Comment