Saturday, December 10, 2011

alpacas, Mommy dates, and el futbol

 We went to the World Fest a few weeks ago. It was good. Fun was had.

Henry and I at the Argentina booth at World Fest
Alpacas
Dad and Andrew at the Argentina booth
 Andrew earned enough stickers to go on a special date with me. It was one of the best dates I have ever had. I even got a kiss at the end. That's saying something.
 
Andrew painting his bowl at U Paint It. This place is Andrew's dreamland.
The finished product (pre-firing). Thanks to the Halloween Costume Battle of 2011, I feel pretty confident in my rendition of an angry bird.
Andrew trying to learn some manners...Not going too well
 Andrew finished his soccer season a couple months ago. I don't know that he gained any more skills this season, but he loved his coach and his friends, so here's to another year.

3 Things to Say:

Jen Holtkamp said...

i love everything in this post!mommy dates?! how fun! :) and that last picture of andrew with all the soccer balls cracked me up. i always hope our future sons will be soccer players.

Trent and Meg said...

LOVE the mommy date!!! :D What a charmer that one ;)

Jaclyn said...

I love that you take your boys on dates. That's the cutest.