Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How much life can you fit in one post?

Since the last post we have:

Celebrated Andrew's birthday
Graduated with a (very) hard earned Master's degree
Gone to Disneyland
Moved to a different state
Celebrated Christmas, New Year's, MLK Jr. Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day and Ash Wednesday
Started a new job
etc.

So, not much really.

These pictures take us through December 15th...More to come.

Andrew's birthday cake (or birthday sugar cookie shape. Cakes aren't my thing as a mom)

The birthday party crowd. Missing a few, but we had so much fun with all of Andrew's best friends. 

This kid is no stranger to the spotlight. This is him cheering while his friends are singing Happy Birthday.

Henry with our reindeer. Our sweet friends gave us a reindeer and Christmas tree because Andrew told them he had no place to hang his ornament he made at school. When I grow up, I'm going to be as thoughtful as the Christensens.

The boys decorated the tree with our awesome sticker and construction paper collection. They did a great job.

Graduation Day!! Henry wasn't all that pleased...But look at his weird toes?!

After the ceremony. I did cry during the ceremony (I am SOO proud of this guy!) and was so glad that I wasn't alone in my tears. Thank you Rick. :) And if you're curious, it was humid. Thus, the hair. 

7 Things to Say:

Nola said...

What wonderful pictures! The birthday party looks like it was a great success. The Christmas tree has a five-star rating and WAY TO GO JUSTIN on receiving your degree! We love each of you!

Jen Holtkamp said...

your kids are so adorable and have such cute personalities! congrats on all your big news and hope you guys are loving CA! we hope to make it back there one day...

Jessy and Adam Baird said...

Wahoo! Awesome job you guys!!

Kaylyn said...

Good job Justy, we are all very proud of you. Megs, I am pleased as punch (weirdest saying ever?) that you blogged. Andrew, I think you are one cool cat. Henry, you are cool and have weird toes. And I miss you all so much that I teared up reading this.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Wives are 100% allowed to cry at their husband's graduations. CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!

Trent and Meg said...

So good to see you back ;0) So glad that Justin is done with school--way to go getting him through!! :) And Andrew...seriously, I only know a handful of the coolest kids ever...and he is totally one of them!!! Hope CA is treating you well :D

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Congratulations Master Justin and Megan, you pretty much have a Masters too!
I also have completely awesome humidified hair in all of Dave's graduation pics. I was a dream to behold and I hope he keeps those pictures on his wall forever.
I hope you're enjoying the new job! You look quite fantastic I must say! I may be motivated after looking at these pics.