If you ask Justin, we never fight. I beg to differ. We definitely disagree on one very important thing. Making the bed. I'm generally a neat person, but I don't really get heartburn if my bed isn't made. In fact, Justin says he only had second thoughts about marrying me one time, and that was when he was proposing to me by leaving something on my bed, which wasn't made. My argument is that if someone has to leave to work before 5:30 AM, they should be exempt from making their bed. Well, Justin leaves at 5:30, so guess who ends up with the chore? That's right, me. Lately, I've taken to making the bed at about 4:30 PM, right before Justin gets home. Well, Andrew has recently started this really cool new trend of sleeping for six hours at night, waking up to eat, and then sleeping three more hours. It definitely gives me a chance to get things done before he gets up. This morning, I'm proud to say, our bed was made before 8:00 AM. I'm awesome.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Things to Say:
Yeah I am not so good at the bed making. I was at Ricks but not so much. Anyway Weird question. Where did you get your bed? Not the mattress the frame I guess? I like it and we do not have one.
You may not remember me, I'm a friend of Justin's from the madrid mission. I've been waiting for you to get your blog goin and I'm so excited for you guys and your new baby! Yeah! I was telling Justin that we have to get together to play! Hey, about the bed...my husband leaves in the morning, and I always make the bed right before he comes home too ! lol That made me laugh. I figure as long as I get it done sometime! Congrats again!
You crack me up...always.
Wow I just had a really crazy flashback of our old bedroom in Provo and no no... our beds were never made. Kudos to you guys. Your bedroom is A MILLION times cleaner than ours. P.S. Andrew looks great in the dress. He is getting big and is so cute! Can't wait 'til he comes to meet his girlfriend Madeline in April... Somebody in our families has got to get married!
Hey Megs! I'm actually with Justin on this one...I've always been a bed maker.
Megan, that's so funny! That's what happends a lot to me (making the bed right before Jeff comes home.) It's frustrating for me cause the boys are drawn to the bed if it's made. They love to hide in the cushions so it get remade 5 times a day. Then I give up and stop making it until right before evening for a week. =)
Post a Comment