Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good Job Honey.

Whenever Justin is in charge of the lesson for Family Night, it's always exciting. Last night he came home with a post-it note of about seven different options. We ended up studying two articles from the church website. The first one is about how to protect your family with regards to the internet. Here is the link. The second was about making life decisions...something we always seem to be doing. Click here to read that one. Thanks for the good advice, Elder Scott!

2 Things to Say:

Candace said...

Way to go Martins - on the FHE, the staycation (that's all we can do these days ourselves), on the quilt washing, and on making it through cement style poop.....I have to just say I am glad I was not the sock drawer, or the binder, or the mom changing the poopy diaper (that time-heaven only knows how many times it's been me before!) :) Megan I say is the boys are going to get this golf thing going we got to get our own hobby going!

TPlayer said...

I've decided the actual title of this blog should be "Tiff, here's your answer. Yes we know we are the coolest friends, EVER!"

So I have been going crazy all week trying to come up with what to teach for the Presidency message in RS this Sunday. BAM! That second talk by Elder Scott, not only is something I have needed to read, but pretty much fits with every conversation I've had with any sister of the ward I've talked to in the past couple of weeks. You guys rock. Thank you for always making my life that much easier!