It's fun to love things. Here's what I love...
1. Andrew's still doing this...And it's still funny to me.
3. That Andrew's trying to crawl, but just successfully scooting backward until one of his limbs gets stuck under the furniture...Here, for instance, he's trying to reach his monkey (arm at bottom of the picture) and ends up stuck under the couch.4. Words like doppleganger...Does anyone that doesn't watch "Alias" happen to know what that word means? Because it's cool.
5. Reading old journals...I think everyone should keep old journals so they can read them later and run across gems like this one: "Sometimes it's strange to think I'm actually 18 years old. That's not old, but I remember being 7 and not even knowing anyone that old. I thought I'd die before hitting 18." Wow. That's insightful.
7 Things to Say:
oh you make me laugh! I love the crawl backwards deal with kids they try so hard but get so far away love it!
I'm giving you props for quoting(is this a word?) your journal on the WWW. Such a cute post. See you soon!!
I burned a bunch of my journals when I was in high school...I am glad I did!
Junior high journals are the worst..I think burning them would be a good idea actually.
So many things I love: Andrew, Alias and reading old journals. Also, I love that I get to see you in 5 days. Best thing ever.
Three random unrelated comments...Glad you made it to 18 - just watched the doppleganger episode btw. Love your lists on your blogs--
Love those pictures of Andrew. Keep them coming while we're away.
Post a Comment