Friday, August 8, 2008

My Kid Oscar

Justin and I have made a bold attempt this week to stop using the swing as a crutch for getting Andrew to take naps during the day. The result? VERY grouchy baby. Seriously, Oscar's got nothing on us.
However, during one of the delirious moments, I got some awesomely cute pictures...Notice the bags under Andrew's eyes.

Perfect dimple shot.

Andrew's learning how to wink. Awesome.

I put both animals in front of him and he chose monkey, whose name is now Charlie.

Cute. Very cute.

New toy! I swear, I'm never buying anything for him. He only likes household items.

8 Things to Say:

lizdye said...

HE is so cute! I want to stick my finger right in his dimple.

haleyhorrocks said...

Cute pictures!!

I totally hear you about the toys. Try giving him a laundry scoop or a big glue stick. Those are Ian's favorites :)

Vicki said...

Very cute pictures! :-) I can't wait to have one of my own someday....

Colle said...

You gotta love the grouch moments. On Gretchens first birthday she opened all her presents and then the only thing she wanted to play with was a plastic cup.

Jason+Lindi said...

Man he sure looks happy for a grump!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

So cute! I totally agree about the toy problem. My new resolution is to buy stuff for me and then let them play with it.
I'm so sorry about the naps problem. It's amazing how hard it is to get rid of a crutch. I dread the day that we get rid of our binkies!!!

La said...

Cute boy!!!

Kaylyn said...

He is so darn cute...and a little grouchy. But, all he has to do is show those dimples and I melt in his hand.